1. The warranty for products only covers original manufacturing defects and not defects that occur in connection with or after modification of the product’s function and appearance, such as a conversion, upgrade or other configuration of the product. Your order confirmation is your certificate of warranty. Different products have different warranty periods. Read more below about what applies to your product. Warranties for our various vehicles apply only if all service, maintenance and repairs required by the user manual and service schedule are carried out by a repair shop and a receipt is issued.
The 2-year warranty only covers products with original manufacturing defects and not damages or defects thatoccurs after the purchase, in connection with the customer’s own modifications of the product, such as appearance, boosting performance or other configurations. This warranty applies to all our vehicle-products.
2. Customers who have discovered a malfunction or defects in products must contact us through e-mail or phone as soon as possible. Giving notices of production defects or malfunction must be done within 2 months’ time to us after receiving the product.
3. All costs in connection of production malfunction or defects such as return carriage or service will always be covered by us, A&M Nordic AB, owners of EVOLT Moped.
4. Customers who successfully filed the report of nonconformity to us and been granted will be compensated within 30 days of returning the product, under the terms of existing consumer protection legislation. If the product turns out to not be defective under the terms of existing consumer protection legislation we will have the right to reject a notice of nonconformity.
5. If the product were to need repair within 2 years of purchase it will fall under our warranty. All costs of repairs will be covered by us, A&M Nordic AB, owners of EVOLT Moped, if it were to be an approved warranty fault. If something breaks the customer needs to contact our customers service and notify us first before we can contact a service station. All repairs made without our approval will not covered by us. We will find a service station for you and book it, but the customers need to transport the product to the service station and collect it themselves.
Our warranty does not cover:
1. Tear and wear on consumables such as tires, lamps, disc brakes, wires or other normal use components.
2. Damages occurred from incorrect use of product, incorrect installation or self-inflicted damage when tuning.
3. When other parts have been installed or the EVOLT has been tuned without using original parts.
4. Test-vehicles sold by us, A&M Nordic AB, the owners of EVOLT Moped. These mopeds are sold at a second-hand price in the condition they are in but are not covered by our warranty.